Tuesday

Apple Is Back

Finally my cute little MacBook is back in my hand, it had been greatly missed on its journey back to USA. Only to be spotted by the customs again on its way back. So basically all this hassle was not worth the trip...

I ended up paying the customs tax anyway along with being without a computer for a month. Just my luck these days.

It seems that my luck has been a little short lately. I would even go so far as to consider myself a rather lucky person overall or not that lucky. But this past week has been rather dissapointing...

1. I get a nice fat speeding ticket on tuesday night which is going to cost me
2. My computer was spotted by the customs for the second time around
3. I spent one day at Infectious diseases Clinic only to end up with a serious stomach ache last nite
4. I was fined for not paying my tuition on time, even though im not even at the University this semester
5. One of my guitar strings busted last week...
6. The exhaust system on my little station wagon is starting to make a seriously disgusting loud noise

that is all I can remember for now but seems to be quite enought to underline a string of bad luck, what do you think ???


unlucky
róbert mar