Tuesday

Success at the Cancer Center...

I have served all my services required by the department of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at the University of Iceland. As I noted in my last blogg the cancer center was my last stop in the rotation.

So there I was ready to get my demonstration in the Pap smear. I was expecting to spend most of the day in the waiting room thinking that the women had no interest in having me in the room. But much to my surprise and enjoyment the older women were much more understanding. So I was able to be there about 70% of the time, which is just great.


"He has to learn one day the young one..." was a popular line this morning. I just smiled and prepared the sample taking.

Sure enough I had tons of questinos and so the exams were a little bit longer than expected or the schedule allowed.

Long story short i took my samples and fondled some breasts... checked off my list and now i should be getting ready for the final exam.

r.mar