Friday

the weekend...

Wow, time is starting to fly here in Iceland. Must admit that the first months seemed a little slow. I guess it was just all these new things going on and I had to be so attentive. But now things have settled quite a bit, the first test is out of the way, i learned my role at my jobs, my apartment is almost how I want it to be.... So in other words things are good.

And its another friday again, which is quite pleasing. I dont have any serious plans yet but everything is open. I will tomorrow go and get my couch and bed for my apartment, which is the last strings to be pulled in that situatin. My lovely little bro is going to assist me in this.

I should be starting to seriously prepare for my Ob&Gyn exam which is on the 13th of october... In that case im doing that right now, Im at the Icelandic National Library writing this message and about to pull out the notes and go over...

Another treat for the weekend is that I will get my new computer. I have been without one all summer or since i got back home and it has been difficult at times. Maybe that will make me appreciate having one even more...

But I decided to void from the norm and buy a apple computer...


róbert mar