Monday

First one at Lecture today

For those who know me academically know that lectures are not my main way of information gathering. That is partly due to poor perfomance and language abilities of some professors in Hungary. But even here in Iceland I have been lazy to make the effort and prefere to study when Im in gear...

To the teachers defense here in Iceland, i give them a much higher grade for performance and especially an A for effort. They really care about teaching us what they know.

So now at the start of a 2 week long session of lectures in surgery and medicine, I decided to show some color. So I was the first one there today, before anyone else. Even so early I considered that I was in the wrong location...

But at one o´clock the attention had run out and i left early, lectures were scheduled through 5 today. But im dedicated to build up stamina for the up comming lectures.

Plus I have to start preparing for the Ob & Gyn exam on the 13th of October...


the listener,
róbert mar