Tuesday

Graveyard shift

Here I am at 6 o´clock in the mornign still awake from the previous day. I was called today and offered to take an nite shift here at the nursing home. I just couldnt say no, since I need the money and that the official clinic at the hospital has not started.

Im also a little bit greedy on capitalizing on my tax free income limit this year. Every month you collect a bonus that you can work for tax free. So all my months from the beginning of the year have been adding up, but the catch is that at new years this sum is cleared. So now im making a big effort in baggin all this bonus...

So to justify this act, I claimed to use the nite to study... but sure enough i did not open the book once and im not going to a single lecture tomorrow...

that is my story....


late nite,
róbert mar


p.s. i promise to start putting in pictures once I get my laptop, seems the visits are much more when the blogg is more picturesque. Maybe no surprise that people who dont know me want to read this