Monday

Apple

I have decided to go agains the mainstrem in computers and got an Apple MacBook...

This machine is by far one of my cooles gadgets I have but it seems that its going to have a slight price. That is after having been working with a PC for so many years there was so much I knew about it and the operating features. But now with a new system its going to take some time to get up to full speed and be able to capitalize on all the new features. But after having read through the manual it´s gonna be quite worth it.

At the same time a little strange to be close to a startes capability after having graduated with a programming degree on a PC. I do have the option of running an Windows system on this machine but Im definetly going to give this new one a run for the money.

Its just that after being introduced to the Ipod back in the day, I started to see the mindset of the apple company. Must say that I was much impressed and that was one of the reasons i made this decision.

After a trip to the apple dealer here in Iceland, with the intention of inquiring about the problems with the compatibility with other computes especially other PC´s which there are few to none. The salesman just showed me this MacBook, after that it was all over. I had to have one of these and like most things I have to have I get ...


mac róbert mar