Friday

Busy Week

This week has gone extermely fast but has been deadly... I have been on the gerontology clinic all week, except for monday which I skipped :)

Ontop of this I have been taking 3 evening shifts here at the hospital, the third one which im serving now. Its gonna be a good nite ones I get off tonite..

But I will make sure to hurry slowly back to my little bachelor pad in Reykjavík. I was pulled over for speeding the other nite. So I awaite a hefty fine for my driving. Which I personally feel was some serious bullshit.

I was crusing home on a tuesday night, not a car on the road and im really ready to jump into my bed. But im driving at my usual speed aroudn 100-110 km/h, the speed limit is of course 90. I get pulled over for going 100 which does not sound so bad, but it just happens to be a 70 zone... pretty much fucked

And to top it all of the cop was a real dick ...

Im usually a pretty cool and calm guy, but was rather pissed even when I got home...


speedster
róbert mar