Friday

Workshop over

I finished my workshop today in hematology today. It ended with a small exam where you had to identify which disease were presented with the lab parameters and blood smear. It was interesing to be able to apply your knowledge after a 2 day seminar.

I almost feel confident that I could do this in practice and actually make a real diagnosis...

So next on my agenda is to prepare for the Ob & Gyn exam, which is going to be on friday. The only problem with this is lack of motivation and not knowing what is expected of me, again.

I hope to get some inside info about this exam so I can prepare better or to be able to find some motivation. Then again I spent 6 weeks at the department this summer so I would think I know the basics.

There are going to be ten stations, some oral, some with patient and some written. Plus class participation is going to be valued...


róbert mar