Wednesday

Happy B-day Me

Yes this day 27 years ago my very young mother gave birth to me... wow to imagine that I have been bouncing around this earth for all this time.

Well people cant say that I have been wasting too much time not doing anything. I think my list of adventures, accomplishments and screwups is far beyond what some people dream of and frankly could die happy about...


To this memorable one I got an early b-day present. Situation was I was driving home from work last nite in terrible rain and cold. I have just arrived into the heart of Reykjavík and my lovely 95´WV station breaks down again... SHIT

I was lucky enough to be able to push it across a huge intersection without being killed and put it in a good spot. These things always happen at the best times...

All I could do is smile and walk home in the cold rain only to open up a cold beer to go with it and smile some more. Things could definetly have been worse...

happy b-day to me !!!! jibbí


b-day boy
róbert mar