Tuesday

Gerontology

This weeks clinic is old peoples medicine or the fancy name of Gerontology. I thought this was going to be some crap but the first day turned out to be rather great.

Well to be fair I must throw in the fact that I skipped the first day. Decided to stay home and rest up after the weekend. Had been working a lot and saying good bye to my guest who has been here for 3 weeks.

So today my first treat was to run into Eggert´s dad early in the morning, which was quite the treat. Always so good to see a face that you know when you are wandering around a new place and dont know where to be or what to do...

This week is going to be busy or that is gerontology all week plus 3 evening shifts at the hospital in kef (tues, thur, fri). But that leaves saturday night to sum up the week with a nice party to top it off...

old folks,
róbert mar