Tuesday

Iceland Airwaves 2006

Well the weekend is over and must I say that it was a good one. Long and strong the party started on thursday, I had a shift on wednesday, therefore missing the first day of the festival. Every nite was packed with events and biggest problem being which one to go see, I guess not a bad problem to have.

A lot of fresh bands and displays, just having bought the all access pass you allow yourself just to wander around not putting in too much effort into where to be...

I will give a more detailed rundownd of events act by act later...

I will spend no time explaining what the Airwaves festival is cause if you dont know you have been living in a cave for the past 5 years...

This weeks clinic is Radiology, I guess the best part is that the program is only till noon every day...

r.mar