Tuesday

Snow keeps comming down...

The winter is really here in Iceland, not a big surprise since someone back in the day decided to call this island Iceland but there is actually another story behind that all together. It seems that icelanders have not had a hard winter is some time and everyone was caught by surprise last saturday nite. It was quite the downfall, about 20cm in 4 hours...

So yesterday I decided to go out with a shovel and broom and go search for my car. I had a pretty good idea where it was, but started by checking the license plate before digging it out. There just happens to be 3 cars that have the same shape and even one of the same color.

It was a little fun playing in the snow, now im starting to think if I should try to get someone to bring home my snowboard from Hungary.... I have to ask nicely if that is going to happen..

snow boy
róbert mar