Saturday

Sleeping in late...

It was so nice to be able to sleep in late this morning or actually this day. I was not up until 13:30, just in time to have some breakfast and on to the gym.

So fresh to workout shower and then head off to work. Only problem with that is my long golden locks of hair freezing immediatly after I walked outside. Luckily that was a short trip to the car and then from the car to work.

I have been dreaming crazy dreams the past week, dont know what the situation is. I usually dream or that is remember my dreams every now and then. But this past week has been crazy, even waking up in the middle of the nite.

Funny thing is that my dad called me in the morning early, about seven to be exact. Just to say hello, then he asks me if I never dream and I said yeah. Then I just had to call it since it was way to early just for a chat. Right before I fall back asleep I realize that I was having a bad dream that he saved me from...


dreamer,
róbert mar