Friday

Easy Friday Nite

Wow, its a real weekend and im not going out for once... !!!!

I have actually been looking greatly forward to waking up on a saturday and not be hung over from hell. Seems tomorrow is going to be the day after all. I just got off my shift at the nursing home, was called this morning and offer this shift ontop of tomorrow nite and the next one.

The cash is going to come in handy, the flipside to all this is what I would be doing if I was not working. That is since I live downtown Reykjavík I can basically feel the vibe if there is something going on and frankly that is always the vibe in this city. So there I would be systematically killing my oh so needed brain cells, spending all my money doing so, having a blast....

Just how ironic that is, I guess im never going to grow to old for that.. hhahahh

Another reality check tonite is that there is a month till x mas, life is just flying... Then another year, then a big exam, then surgery practice and more huge exams... and then I will hopefully be getting my first job as an assistant doctor this summer. WOW, not a bad year that is ahead. But best is to take it just one day at a time and enjoying it to the fullest and learning as much as possible while at it.

Dont want to end up as some incompetent doctor somewhere....


róbert mar