Thursday

MySpace

MySpace seems to be a whole nother dimension. I have found myself on a couple of occasions just surfing away on the internet clicking one window to the next until im just completely lost and the sun is down.

The creators of this have made this incredible friend promoting service for all to pick a character and play. Some even find the cover behind the computer to really let themselves go...

I on the other hand had this idea today that once some time is available im going to create a character and play in this virtual fantasy. I will be completely unknown to all with no connections to begin with and just wait and see what bites the hook. Im really looking forward to this little experiment. I have not woked out the details but it will finally be great to put out this character who is going to be uninhibited in all ways, what you see is what you get...

At this moment im thinking of a wannabe songwriter who doesnt know where to begin, but in a risk all fashion he will use all his so called sex appeal to make his dream come true. I will let the friends network pile up slowly but surely and maybe one day I will just give up the stethoscope for an electric guitar and a solo career .... hahahhahahah


myworld
róbert mar




p.s. its quite possible that the recent success of the Borat movie is what is sparking this idea. I hope around x mas I will have time to kick start this adventure...