Thursday

States here I come

Well now it has become almost definite that I will be returning to the States. I just heard from the Embassy today and all my paperwork was accepted. That is my name is clear from all terror, black and what other lists Homeland Security might have on their hands.

That being said, all I have to do is reapply for my visa (sure enough my previous application is from 2003), do an interview and then get it printed into my new passport. This listed its still not 100% but only a matter of procedure before I order my flight.

Speaking of flights, Iceland runs one of the most ridiciluos operations with this flight business. Making a long story short "MONOPOLY". There is only on airline that flies to the States and now they want to charge me 91,700 ISK or $1500 for return flight. What the hell is going on...

Best thing is that it used to be the same for Europe flights until recently Iceland Express (low faire airline) started to compete on the market. Once that happened prices dropped dramatically !!!

best thing is that Im going to pay with a smile and take it in the ass...


róbert mar