Monday

Hungaroring Formula One

The Hungarian GP was this weekend and I was invited to the Icelandic F1 show as a guest. As I had just recently started following the Formula, I had to count on some attrusted collegues to get the inside scoop on whats going on in this great sport. Abhishek was my main hook-up this time.

So funny, he sent me a couple of e-mails and some links to F1 sites and before I got in the studio I was up and ready to discuss F1. I quickly noticed how the grueling studies in medical school came in as a great asset. I was able to manage a great deal of information about F1 in a short amount of time and be sharp as any other F1 follower. The big brain has been trained to perform and it showed this time.

Everything worked out great and I enjoyed every minute of the preparation and show. I have already been mentioned for next years Hungarian GP, as a guest again.

I am waiting for a video clip of this event so I can put in link somwhere so that all can see. Will get that in as soon as I get it.


F1 analyst,
róbert mar


p.s. I really enjoyed the spotlight and could imagine myself doing more of it if I get a chance. Will let you guys see the video and give me your opinion about performance, initial feedback has been positive.