Wednesday

"I´ll be back"

this is what I have been saying for many years to my beloved friends located on the west side of the Atlantic. Due to recent events in my everlasting case against Franklin County/NCIC/INS and many others fine establishments. I seem to have made enough progress to be hopeful to appear in the US of A in a months time.

This is all a dream as far as I am concerned, I have learned not to get my hopes too high, but a realistic chance to be able to return.

So for those who still care after being left out in the cold for who knows how many years, pencil me in for August.

I intend to be in Virgina Beach arond the middle of august.

I wont be able to confirm this until just a few days before this will happen so don´t be asking me to make exact plans before hand.

róbert mar