Tuesday

Golfing with a Fox

yeah, you read it right I went golfing with the fox on my home turf. We had a nice round of 18 at Hólmsvöllur, Leiruni.

it was great to team up with a debrecen colleague for a round of golf. I even allowed myself to dream for one moment "what if there was a golf course in debrecen?" umhh... one of those sweet day dreams.

which brings me to one funny story about myself a couple of years back. I had taken a life determining decision to start medical school in a far away unknown country, Hungary. As I start packing my belongings I had to choose carefully as the maximum luggage allowed was 20kg, bastard airline companies charging overweigth at the slightest opportunity. I find myself standing at the airport with 10kg worth of shorts and tanktops and the other half is a handful of metal rods packed in a golfsett.

Definetly shot myslef in the foot there, what an idiot.

brought those same golf clubs home with me on the next trip...

robert mar