Sunday

Back to work

yes, school is out for the summer and I have a 3 month vacation ahead, that is if you consider working at an nursing home a vacation. It feels good to be home but really strange to not have anyting to do ???
the intensity back in debrecen was so high during the exam period that its almost hard to allow yourself to sit back and relax. Luckily I have had 6 days after my last exam to wind down before going back to work. I will be working in the same place as last summer, in Grindavík, which is actually a real comfortable place where I know the wraps and everything will be smooth. The one downside is that I had applied for a nursing position at the same place but was denied by the administration of the hospital, which runs the place I work. It has taken some time to accept this decision or I have not accepted it because there has been no good reasoning for this.

A great bonus to this trip back home is that my girlfriend, Zita, could join me this time for the summer. She has got a job setup and everything starting 2mro.

I want to wish all of my colleagues the best of luck in finishing their exams !!!


róbert mar