Wednesday

"Flags of Our Fathers"

New mission ahead, there will be no live update from my golf tournament. situation is that i didn´t enter the masters cause there were no tee times in the morning and I was working evening shifts so no golf. kinda sucks but I was quickly able to say fcuk it !!!

the new plan on the other hand is that im going to Reykjavík today to Eskimo models to be pictured and measured for the upcomming film "The Flags of our Fathers" which is directed by Clint Eastwood. This is some kind of war movie that will partly be filmed in my back yard or more accurately 10 mins away. They had advertised for extras and I finally called yesterday to find out the details.

the quick scoop is that if you are called in for a part then the beginning salary for a day is 5000 ISK or about $80. So I figured hell if given the chance to be an extra this is one hell of an oppertunity and much better than the nursing home Im working at now.

Plus if I were to be selected for any bigger part my salary would increase accordingly.


robert mar



some info about the film:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418689/


p.s. keep you posted on any progress