Friday

"Meistara Mót" or Masaters Championship

My next golf tournament after the Midnite Sun disaster is going to be the Masters at my local golf club. The setup of this tour is really nice and really provides a clear cut winner. Players are set up in groups according to handicap, play four round of golf in 5 days and the one with the lowest amount of strokes wins.

I was thinking about not skipping this again this year but after a short talk with one of my fellow club mates I decided to put in some practice time and give it a shot. Because quite frankly I was going to quit golf a couple days ago after some horred playing once again. It just takes the fun out of it spending most of your time looking for the ball and playing bad shots over and over again.

enough about golf...

I´m finally getting a haircut today, looking really shabby. I just missed my hair stylist or right after I came home he went away. Gummi at Mojo is going to hook it up real good today.

I will be sure to throw in a before and after pic....



robert mar