Monday

New York City

I know I have not given me time to write, but after this weekend of visiting NYC. I must comment on it immediately.
WOW !!

It really has it all and then some. I was there for only one night but what an experience it was. At first as we are driving into the city and I am studying the map. I start to realize the geographical eliteness of that whole are and the different islands and rivers, quite nice. Then the skyscrapers just start getting bigger and bigger as you get closer.

events: sight seeing around time square, like being in a human "ant farm" people just going everywhere, down to little Italy for a nice dinner, italian of course (no need to state that it was one of the best italian sauces, ever) , then of course some bars, some club attempts and back to the hotel at four in the morning.

Will get in on the details about this adventure later....

Highly recommend for those who dare.


writing from Virginia Beach,
robert mar