Monday

Big Intreview 2mro at the Embassy

I have been gathering information for my Visa interview at the US embassy in Iceland tomorrow. It seems that the US has found a non prejudgesist system. That is that the application for a visa in all its parts is so complex that all people wiht IQ lower than 85 have no chance to enter. Then on the other hand someone who fills theirs out perfectly must be under suspicion for doing the impossible.

I really hope all goes well and that my all out honesty will be recognized and credited. The situation now is that Im less likely to get a travel visa due to two things:
1) my dad lives in the US
2) I go to school in Hungary

both of these support their theory that due to this Im more likely to IMMIGRATE to the US.
This is of course NOT true and what doctor do you know of who is hiding illegally in the US ???


wish me luck
róbert mar