Friday

Leaving for the USA

I will be boarding a plane to Orlando in about 4 hours and Im really excited. My old world has been opening back up for the past week. Making contacts with old friends I have not seen for a long time, actually too long.

But this trip is the start of many more since I now have the visa to travel freely. The biggest upside here is that I finally get to spend some time with my dad who has been living in the states for 5 years now.

It is funny to look back to the last time I was in Tallahassee, Florida. I must say that I return a young man not a silly boy.

This young man is going to be scared shitless when he has to go through custom in Orlando International after all that has happened. The treatment that welcomed me on my last trip is something I wish no one. This time things are different.

look forward to meeting everyone...


róbert mar