Monday

Working my ASS off


This title pretty much sums up my weekend, work, work and more work.

It started on friday, a double on saturday, a crazy sunday and the finishing touch tonite. I really feel now how much this has drained me. Worst thing about it is when I show up at the hospital, the place I really enjoy, when I feel that im just not that interested due to tiredness.

So fucked up that even when I get home from a night shift extermely tired I cant sleep. It always takes me a couple hours atleast to be able to gear down and get to bed. I can be lying there yawning my face off but still no sleep. I wont go as far as diagnosing myself with any form of amnesia but it kinda sucks. Especially when the next day is usually full of interesting things that lose their interest due to my state.

Then again a lot of people work their asses for a living much to my delight



And this one here just to sum up my X mas spirit, it seems as I get older x mas just seems to sneak up on me, but i thought this one was worth a smile :)