Tuesday

Another Milestone...



I feel so lucky to be experiencing so many new things during this long medical education. Today I shocked a man´s heart with 100 Volts of electricity. I note that he was not dead, just had an irregular heart beat that was being shocked into its normal rate.

It was quite amazing, I had actually been looking forward to doing this, what a nerd :)

It like many other things that seem almost impossible become so natural once you have done it once. Ok maybe not natural but you realize that its not that big of a deal, its just another process or a procedure. I admit that this one is of high responsibility but just keeping your calm and cool all things fall into place. I also have a great insructor at this time...



then to top of the day a nice game of b-ball with the boyz...

r.mar