Monday

Surprisingly good Monday

Monday is one of those days that dont earn much popularity with most people. I will not go so far as to say that I hate mondays but sometimes it can be a little tireing. Luckily my schedule is usually interesting enough that im always looking forward to the week ahead.

This monday I was not expecting anything great, especially after tumbling head over heels in my bed last nite trying to get some sleep. I belive i finally got some rest at around 3 o´clock, that is after reading, eating, bathroom, laundry folding and etc...
So of course I was quite tired in the morning, but no good reason not to get off my ass and get to the hospital on time.

So today turned out to be good, its a lot more comfortable going back to a department that you already know and most people have seen your face. This is my second week in cardiology and still learning a lot and great to be able to follow up on patients that I have admitted and for feedback information from them.

Also im going to play inddoor football tonite which im looking forward too. I often forget how much I miss playing. Just to imagine that my life evolved around a football for about 16 years and then I just quit one day.... WTF

I was even so motivated I studied a bit when I came home from the hospital... that is not a first but one of a few times....

footballer
róbert mar



plus i got a pair of these on the way from USA, grandma is comming home from my dad´s
Im pretty sure if I was a girl I would be a harcore shoe collector