Thursday

End of another week...

Its the end of my ER week which has been really exciting. I just got an answer to my request about extending my ER by two weeks. The answer came back negative, since this rotation is supposed to be focused on Internal Medicine not Emergency medicine. I can understand that in a way but I just feel that I would have learned so much more in 2 weeks in the ER instead of 2 weeks in Oncology.

I just have to make sure to be open minded about this Oncology dept and make the best of it. I can already see a huge plus being that its located in the hospital right next to my house, that is already an extra 15 mins of sleep :)

I just got back from playing football OUTSIDE, yes its possible to play football outside in december in Iceland. It was a lot of fun. I just wish I could play more, its hard to keep the touch fresh when I only play every now and then ....


The weekend is a mystery since I have no work anything could happen. I have been telling myself that this weekend would be best spent studying and relaxing after a crazy busy weekend last week. But then again anything could happen...

r.mar