Sunday

No scientific trip...

Yeah, I didnt make it to the trip this friday. Seemed that I had forgotten i had an appointment with my hair stylist at mojo. It is such a ritual I was not even tempted by the free snacks and alcohol.

While at mojo I started to recall some events that we had discussed and the conversation turned into how long we had actually know each other...

It was a little bit hard since I had been his customer before he opened the icelands famous mojo. In the end we settled to early the year 1999.... yeah last century this started. Since then I have had 4 others touch my hair with any thing remotely sharp, which is not that many considering I have lived in Hungary for the past 3 years...

So a date with gummi at mojo is something I take religiously and will not be tempted by any free drinks...


long haired,,
mar