Saturday

Getting back in gear

So the new year has taken off and im trying to get on my horse again. It seems that all I did overt the holiday break was: Eat, Work, Drink and Tsjill endlessly...

So now that its time to get back to reality im all mixed up, just want to sleep during the day and awake at nite. Doesnt seem to be that much different in daylight here in Icelands since its basically dark all the time. But on monday I have to start going to the hospital again and they work on the normal clock.

So I have been trying to turn this around but just cant get out of bed before noon, today was the best day so far. So I guess im making some improvement.

That takes me to the studying part, I had deviced some great plan of how I was going to study overt the break. Of course that plan failed miserably like most other holidays. I think its best just planning on taking a break cause then you are not dissapointed you didnt do something.

I have a practical exam in Internal Medicine in 3 weeks, so I really want to get on the ball for this. Its going to be an interesting and good exam. Since now I should be finishing my Medicine rotation so its time to put all the pieces together. Of course it does not mean I will know everything but the basics; the problem solving, examinations and history taking should be mastered.

Now there are big snowflakes falling outside my window, I guess the winter is finally here ...




mar