Sunday

Gargantuan Snowflakes

I caught a little bit of the christmas spirit on my way home from the gym tonite. As im walking back to my car I start noticing that its starting to snow again and the weather is pretty mild. I hop into my station wagon and start to drive back home and the flakes just keep getting bigger and bigger.

It was starting to feel like christmas, one stroke of the windshield wipers only took care of about 3 snowflakes. They must have been the size of a pet dog... just pounding down covering the ground in white almost instantly...

Hope I dont have to dig my car out tomorrow :)



tomorrow I start my 3 week oncology clinic, which to tell the truth im not so excited about but I plan to keep an open mind and get the most out of it. I will be sure to share my experience of this soon...

mar