Tuesday

Getting closer to x mas

This weekend was hard work, mostly for my liver. I was out with my friends both nites. Having a good time in downtown Reykjavík.

My location here in the city comes in quite handy and serves as the ideal meeting place to slam a few drinks before hitting the downtownt.

I have started my last week at the hospital for this year and will officially be on x mas break on friday. I have to use this friday tu the fullest to get all my x mas shopping done, not that I will be buying a lot of gifts but I still have to get it done.

Sure enough I will be working this x mas as the ones in the past. I guess I should just stop complaining now cause this is how its going to be for the rest of my life propably considering the fact that Hospital and other health providing services never close. The upside is that I will getting some good money and that I will be spending a lot of time at home and dont have to be driving back and forth.

Im going to the movies tonite for the first time since comming back to this island, just happen to have a couple of tickets that I need to use before the 21st of this month... This time im going to see Lars von Trier´s new movie "the boss of it all"
always seems to be easier to go see a movie for free since the expectations are none... will get back to you on review for this film..

mar