Wednesday

Lars von Triers "Boss of it All"

2/5 stars for this little danish film and I cant really recommend it for the rest. I can say that the plot was interesting but that just wasnt enough for the hour and 40 mins this played. It was quite interesting to be at the movies in Iceland and find myself reading the text, the movie was in danish. Yet again underlineing that the spoken danish language is so far from my own icelandic, almost didnt understand a thing even after the hour and forty.

Dont get me wrong, there were definetly some good laughs but I can just imagine that if your mood was not set right or if you were watching this at home it´s a good chance it might have been cut short.

Tomorrow is my last day at the hospital for this year... time has been flying but the break is going to be nice. I will do my best to be there on time tomorrow, has been extremely hard to get out of the bed this week. Im kinda blaming it on the dark considering that tomorrow is the shortest day of the year.

Not expecting to see the sun at anytime ...

darkness.
mar