Thursday

The Old Year

I have finally come to my senses and decided to throw in some pics from last year or last weekend. It just happend that the new year was on the weekend so it ended up being a 3 day out event for me.

I really felt that I got all the partying out of my system for a while. Just something strange that happens around the holidays when you are working a lot you get wound up and think the answer is out having a beer. Sometimes it is but most of the time its not...

so here is a bunch of pics from this past weekend


mar & logason


ljósa´s dance


mar & deiba


two alike "whats goin on ?"


bessi & mar


ljósa & logason


berglindos beauty


found a party hat...


mar & selur from .hu


lilja & logason


this is just a few from the collection but should do for now to show the feeling of the weekend, lots of late nites and fun.

happy new year to all that i have not met or talked to yet or for those who are just taking a peek at the pics.


new year
mar