Tuesday

Surgery Rotation

Yes, now I am moving on to the next biggest part of becomming a doctor, surgery. My clinical exam past friday went ok. Its always hard to get an accurate feel for an oral exam but for the most parts im satisfied.

Next up is 14 weeks of all kind of cutting people who are alive. I do have much experience slicing up dead people from all those sternious hours in the autopsy room of Pathology in debrecen. So now is my chance to advance my skills....

I do have quit the OR experince only being a 4th year but that is only to build..

Im gonna throw in some pics from last weekend, since this weekend was not too available for celebrations since I was working all weekend. I did see the chance to wet my whistle a bit on saturday nite but for some reason the camera didnt see too many flashes.. but here is some visuals


logason... n dolce kisses


G.Steins, gimme another


Hunch að taka smá kríu fyrir átökin


ljósan


mar