Wednesday

Tomorrow is thursday... wow !!

Time is starting to fly again, maybe its just because I have been so busy ...

I have to admit that things are going better, that is today at almost 3 o´clock I was driving to work in Kef for an extra shift and I reached for the glove box to pull out my Ray Ban driving glasses for the first time in months. It has just been dark, dark and nite for the past months. I can already feel my mood lift and the energy level boost.

My sunglasses were so cold when I smoothly slipped them on, poor guys have been out in the car when it was so freezing that my front doors locked frozen and I had to climb in through the back doors.... that was quite funny.

I have set my landlord an ultimatem, that is I set a maximum on the rent I am willing to pay or else I go. I actually have a place to go now so I dont care too much what his decision is. I just told him that my loan fund gives me a certain amount of money each month and that does not even cover the rent. A 33% increase is just unacceptable. This event was on monday and I have not heard a word yet, not too surprising since he takes for ever to do stuff.

wish I had some pics of me climibing in the back seat of the VW, but just that was just hard enough....


mar