Wednesday

Studying...




Im here in the loft of the hospital writing this messagel. It seems that now a dayst I have to reach deep to find inspiration for stuyding. Had been home some days but more and more time was spent looking around the house, rearranging papers, napping on the couch and looking out the window and of course staring at my golf set.

So I decided to make a move to the hospital, a place I have always found inspirational. Its kinda working I mean im flipping through the pages making marks on some and more color...

I keep telling myself that I just need to keep going for a few more days, my Internal exam is the 24th and then the final Surgery Exam the 31st !!!

After that im done with exams for a while.

If any once has some inspirational words of wisdom or just something that could light my fire please comment


mar