Monday

The beach



Im starting to plan an end of summer trip and wanted to get some comments on who wants in and what place to go to. There are endless opportunites and my only request is that there should be water, ocean, lake, river or any other recepticle that I can swim in.

What I have been looking at right now is the following: Bulgaria, Turkey, Greece, Croatia, Italy, Spain, Tunisia and Egypt. I know that this is a long list but all seem very promising. All have their special charm and all new to me. Me and Orsi are definite on this trip.



Date: will most likely be the last week in august and the first in september. I belive that the school starts the 11th.


If you are interested drop a comment below.



mar


p.s. a vacation just before school is just what everyone needs to charge those batteries.