Thursday

slovkaian dobre

After a little break i return to my keyboard to reflect on the passed events. I just needed some time to let the bruises heal and swellings go down. This snowboarding business aint no joke. I was riding with an excellent crew manned by, the fox, björn the dawg, silverspoon, and occasionally hasan and boggi the baker. It was quite nice all around now that most of the pain has passed. I would imagine that these trips would change as i age but folks nothing changes.
Here is the scenario, the crew is sitting at the top of the mountain, making it all a big playground and looking for obstacles. Something is spotted and you think to yourself, “shit they got to be kidding!” and before you know it one goes hits the stunt. Then all there is to do is follow just a little bit faster and jump a little bit higher. This stunts just repeats itself unitl we stop for lunch or have to go check how serious the injury is.

Growing up, yeah right !!!!!!!!!!!!


I would like to use the oppertunity to thank all of those who joined me on this adventure, to travel with a 17 man posse. Basically that means if we go somewhere the party is there....