Wednesday

Going home or where is home ??

im going back to hungary in 2 days and im really excited about going back. maybe not to get back into the thick text books but to start off the school year with a trip. this its going to be snowboading in slovakia, i really hope that slovakia is going to hit my wallet a little softer that the frenzy in italy last year. man those italians are styling, i never saw a noname anything and all was designer wear.

i said good bye to my work mates and the old folks who live at my work place. it would be interesting to caclulate the statistics of old folks who remember me and percentage of dead. im not sure anyone will recognize me when i get back. no biggie, i did my duty in saying farewell. my favorite saying was "well if you are still alive in june we will meet again."

robert mar